Sunday, September 14, 2014

Elder Haggard's Week‏

Hey Everyone!

Well this week I have been sick, congestion and whatnot, so a little rest was needed, but funnily enough it has also been one of the most productive weeks in terms of teaching lessons since  I got here. I am starting to realize that I have great weeks, but it when Saturday rolls around  I am pretty tired of sitting at a computer typing and so you all get short-changed. Sorry about that! 

OH.... CONGRATULATIONS AUSTENNA!!! They is getting hitched today, about twenty minutes away from me! That is pretty dang sweet! I wonder if there will be any single friends when I get home, but then I also notice that I serve in Single's Wards here so I am making lots of friends that are single. Still don't know if they won't be married in the next little bit, but that is unforeseeable. 

In other news, I am getting glasses! I had always kind of wanted glasses, but also didn't because I had really good vision, but the hipster within yearned for the second set of eyes. Those should be coming in sometime this week. They think it may be because of how much time I spend on a computer, but then I think back to how I played hours upon hours of World of Warcraft and never had headaches or problems, but ever since my nerves went whacky problems keep adding on. 

Another thing about my health is that I got a Nerve Conduction Survey done, and they sat there with a little zapper and tested all the nerves and their reactions in my lower body... I am still not sure why they didn't test my upper body, but I think doctors know what they are doing.... maybe.... Those results will come the 28th-ish. Left side was weaker than the right side, and left eye is screwy not the right eye, left side of the mouth is crooked but the right is straight, I wonder what side of my brain I use more.

Fixed a baptismal date! Yippee! Candice has been super awesome, but she didn't like faith or God at the beginning, but now she loves it all. :) Good times here on the mission. She is expected to enter the waters of baptism next Saturday the 23rd, so I am super stoked for that!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D !!! :D :D :D !!!! :D :D :D 

Well, that's all.

-- 
Sincerely,
Elder Robert Haggard

Referral Center Mission
2007 North 900 East unit #80
Provo, Utah 84604

No comments:

Post a Comment