Sunday, September 14, 2014

Les Neurologistes Sont Nuls ;)‏

Dearest Friends and Family,

Another week into the obscure, and loving it as it adds adventure, thrill and uncertainty to the future. :) This obscurity is in reference to title of this email, because I went to see another doctor, and yet another day where they don't know what is wrong with me. Rumors and hushes seem to still want to send me away, but in my humble-stubborn-contradictory attitude I refuse. They have decided that this week they will do an evaluation of my nerves by shooting electricity through them and seeing how well they conduct and react.

We have been having quite a bit of success here in the mission, like previously mentioned, we had a baptism last Saturday, the one for this week pushed it back a week so his cousin can baptize him, and then we have a large pool of investigators that are progressing really nicely. There are the ups and downs to all those that we teach, doubt, discouragement, opposition, but these people seem to have great spirits that the Lord has prepared for a while. I cannot guarantee that they will all enter into the covenant of baptism, but they appear to me that they will seriously consider it. ;) 

I guess you all want to know what we did for the Fourth of July here in the MTC, it was nothing big, but we had a sweet little talent show. There were fiddlers and singers and pianists and speakers and flags and a large crowd of peculiarly dressed people with matching black badges and then there was a cool movie thing (those are those things on film with a beginning, middle, and end) and then we watched a couple of firework things and then ate some dark chocolate dove ice cream bar and then I ran out of things to say following "and then". (Pic 915: RC 4th of July Night looking out the window at exploding colors in the night sky.) 

Today we went to the MMMH! Anybody want to guess what that means? :D "Museum of Mexican Mormon History"! It was intriguing, and it kind of reminded me of how awesome it is to be a part of an ever-growing and living Church. I love seeing how far the Church has come! I love imagining how far it will go! I love just being a small part in the growth of the Church, but huge in some people's lives (not tooting my own horn). I just love to know that I have helped, and from the help I have received in my life from testimonies of those that love the Lord and me.  (Pic 921: The Mission outside MMMH.) 

I love you all, sorry if this isn't super interesting, but it is all good. Just know that I love my mission! I really love everyday! I hope you have an amazing week ya'll!

-- 
Sincerely,
Elder Robert Haggard

Referral Center Mission
2007 North 900 East unit #80
Provo, Utah 84604

No comments:

Post a Comment